Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sacrifice for Christmas..

i've never sacrificed so much for an event....this year..the cost is more for me..because:

  • i can't spend much time with my Adelaide friends!!-_-' wanna cry dy...they had supper without me...aaaaahhhh...well...cos i was at practice...
  • i din't take any leave before Christmas so now i'm suffering....bogged down with work!and no lunch! i hate it...why do these ppl only see the doctors during holidays???argh!go away!!
  • lack of sleep...cos i needed time for myself...to do the things i like...like...online...thinking..reading..well..i try to read the Bible every nite..no..i'm not holy. just wanna be a good girl to God..hehe..
i try...to live life..i try to live above wat i feel...i try to live above my circumstances...i try to live according to wat i preach...and try...and somedays its super hard...but hey...human only mar...
no...i dun accept that kinda reasoning tho at times...its really true...we're just human and we do make mistakes and failures...
i'm looking for a balance...oh God....help me...to live the right way.

No comments: