Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Absurb petrol price increase..

This is absolutely absurd!!with the petrol price increasing and then food price will increase...we might as well stay at home and inflation rate will increase!!
ok...wat's really absurd to me was that i waited 1 hour 20 mins for my turn to pump petrol tonight...@_@ it was mind boggling...i think i wasted more petrol by having my car idle for that amount of time...only to pump to fill up wat i've lost...
-_- i was so angry when people jump queue...i was thinking how to be Christian in this matter lar..let the car go 1st or just dun allow them to come into my lane..oh well..i could feel my face feeling really hot and i bet it was red...i din't allow them to jump into my lane and thank God there was this really huge truck that blocked the rest of the cars from coming cos i was in front of the truck.
sigh...thank God no accident...
the good thing i can see from this is that there'll be less wastage of the fuel as people will travel more efficiently and maybe less jam....and less cars...and better air to breathe and slower destruction of the ozone layer...hahahahahha..

a pic from my day trip to Melaka last Mon...
didn't use the flash...but really pretty flowers..


No comments: