Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby full moon party...

aaaaaaaahh...its been such a looooong time since i last pampered myself...used the face mask and body scrub...feels so cleannn...i'm so ready to sleep now...

just got back from my friend's baby full moon party...wah..so much food to eat!satay, fried sotong, fish, chicken, squid, ice kacang, kuih, fruits, soya bean, orange juice...the variety is awesome..its like attending a Chinese wedding kenduri...so glad i din't stuff myself after lunch tho i had craving for KFC and McDs...hahaha...

This week has been good.God redeemed me in my workplace...-_-' and there were a few things that happened as well and if i have the time(and mood), i will share it here..

aiya...my blog look quite boring ler...i wonder how i can make it more fresh using autumn colors...hmmm...let me try...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

use this theme lor ...

http://www.giselejaquenod.com.ar/blog/2008/09/19/welcome-autumn-free-blogger-template/

picibel said...

update kai ling, update!