Friday, March 13, 2009

Truly Malaysian...

I thought i had seen all there are to see in Malaysia...types of people who are called Malaysian...
today i saw a glimpse of what most Malaysians would do...travel by airplane for a business trip.
I went to Kuantan by air today...it was a fast ride...and scariest by far...not sure if its because the pilot's name is Morgan...it could be Indian...or it could be...something else..
anyways...we went thru a turbulence..at first i was ok...bcos its normal to experience a bit of turbulence...but this was different....i could feel my heart drop twice...its like sitting in a roller coaster...you can feel it when the roller coaster suddenly drops down the track.That's how it felt like...and for once...i was asking myself if i was ready to be with the Lord !_!
My answer.........no!not yet!I haven't told my parents that i really care for them>_<
and then it dawned on me that dying REALLY does put life into perspective...

4 years ago...i was in kuantan for a 'sabbatical'..haha...yeah...funny that i'm using that word.and today...it felt like another 'sabbatical' that was unplanned..again after the storm. i saw the sunrise the other time..and today i saw sunset...i think...its time for a new beginning...well..i really hope so..cos i don't like running in circles...so ber-parable ar my post today...
seeeeeee..how truly malaysian i have become and experienced...

No comments: