Saturday, August 1, 2009

House dedication...

I just want to thank God for the wonderful friends and people that choose to spend their Friday night with me and put the hands in the plow with me...

and the gifts!wow weee...i really like the plant with red flower...and lots of Famous Amos!!! and the picture frame which can put my studio (ahem) pictures...

I hoped everyone enjoyed themselves with the fellowship and food that was served...i wish i could have more talking time with everyone...catch up and all..but...i was like running around...so i'm really grateful to all who set up the bbq pits and cook the chicken and the few people who chose to stay back and clean up the grillers and the floor for me...EVERYONE played a part in making this such an enjoyable time...you can't imagine how tiring it was for me...
BUT...i'm really glad i could bless my friends with this simple gathering..i have always wanted to have gatherings in my house...just that my previous house was too small and too mafan to get parking...

know wat...they blessed me more in return!!gosh...this little Tweetie bird went around getting people to sign the card and collect love offering...this is the first time in my life i got a love offering for having a house warming...haha..
Thank you for your generosity...=) God bless you heaps!

No comments: