Monday, June 21, 2010

wahh...nuts...

its been almost a month since i last visited my blog and i got 4 worms sucking on the comments section!eww....deleted it forever...

so how's life treating me...?
can't say much...i don't know who reads these...all i know is that just penning down my thoughts, liberates me from thinking so much...
i know life can be more and better than this but i don't know how...and i don't know when...
is this the valley experience?i hope not again something i that i can't overcome that i can't shout about God...
Do you know who you're serving?
Not a dead God but a living God.
A merciful and gracious God.
An almighty God.
A God who is a Father to me.
A God who knows my needs before i tell it to Him.
A God who will never leave my side.
A God who is so good.
A good God...a God who loves...much.
so, with this as my rod and staff, i will fear no evil and know that angel Goodness and angel Mercy will follow me all the days of my life..
so, with this i continue on this journey of life...until i am no longer needed on earth...

He blessed Job's latter days more than his former days...i wanna claim the same blessings. I claim it in Jesus' name...

No comments: