Saturday, August 7, 2010

ramblings at night...

oh oh...the word dashboard reminds me of the band called dashboard confessional..sounds like so cool right...can't even remember the title of their songs...ah!Vindicated...yes.

niweis..today for Homes we learnt that the word of God is living and powerful. I remember Pr Sands shared that if the WOG is living and her body is living then we are speaking live to our body that is living..i was like..wow...true...gosh...i've been so emo lately..just lashing out at ppl and making a fool of myself!ughh...>.<
i gotta speak life into my situation and my life. enough of pity parties.
and give thanks. be content in whatever situation you are in. i guess i'm not doing enough of that, always looking for other things to satisfy myself...multitasking may be good but i don't think it does the person i'm talking to or basically just another person interacting with me any good cos they may feel unattended.

yeah..i'm not sure what i am rambling about. I just enjoy telling the details of a story. And just keep on typing nonstop. I want to go overseas to work. I wanna change job. I wanna go skiing. I wanna go to the beach. I wanna go Taiwan and eat Sun cake and drink bubble tea. I wanna join the Italian food cooking class. I wanna have salary increment. I wanna drive a honda city. I wanna use an iPhone. I wanna be...victorious and overcomer. I want so much. I don't have the means to get half of the above or even 3/4!!

hmm..looks like i've finished pouring out my heart...very sleepy again. Time to oink oink...
If you have anything good to say...say it. Be generous with your words but not misleading.
God bless..and good night.

No comments: