Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Love Languages..

I've been thinking of wat to post on my blog...i've got so many topics...and this is one of them...initially i wanted this blog to be like an update blog...which it is lar..then....i tot of writing updates which incorporates something much 'deeper'...will see how i go with this...haha...

love languages...i did the test before and found that the highest scoring language was Quality Time. yes...most ppl (i would dare say) have QT as their primary or dominant love language. Then followed by i can't remember anymore. i probably put Physical Touch (such as hugging and touches that are not out of context, in watever context u are in.)as the last. After Wei's wedding, i realize my love language has been changed to Acts Of Service...as i think back, i realized that i din't say much to Wei or give her a hug but i showed my love for her by helping out at the wedding..making sure most things are running smoothly..and i helped out with the deco..spent time just making the walkway nice...perfectionist touch..haha...man...i ran around a lot and talked a lot to a lot of ppl...u can see the stress on my face!

ok...so i think my 2nd love language is quality time....i enjoy spending time with friends and family..doing watever be it dinner, mamak, movies, hiking, jogging, swimming, dancing, window shopping, plain lepaking...

then followed by gifts and physical touch and lastly words of encouragement...u know y i put words last...cos most of the time when ppl commend me for doing a great job or sang well...or just say i'm pretty, beautiful...i dun take it well...not that i dun welcome it...i just dunno how to receive it...and sometimes i even forget wat they say!tho i try desperately to remember..i'm very sensitive to compliments bcos sincerity is very important to me. if the compliment wasn't said sincerely, i won't receive it....
of course, i enjoy getting gifts...be it small or edible...of course must be stuff i like wan lar..
and hugs.....at a time when i was really down....a hug really lifts me up again...a hug says a thousand words.....a hug makes me feel loved and secure...again...depend on the quality of hugs i get...some r just for gesture only...so touch a little only...then some which gives u bear hugs!i feel like a teddy bear....being loved...haha
so.....if u wanna show u love me and appreciate me....do stuff for me....take me go jalan-jalan, wash my car...fix my electronic stuffs...be the person i can call for help..hehe...etc...be creative...think of something...haha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:D Acts of service eh? Mine was Receiving gifts but maybe change also :p

pitamos said...

Dunno how to react when people compliment you? One handy tip: Just smile and say 'thank you'. That would be more than enough. :)