Sunday, June 24, 2007

Rest in peace...

I used to laugh at people who lost their dogs either to accident or old age.I tot it was ridiculous to be crying for your pet.for goodness sake!its just a dog!

Yesterday i gave my dog away to PAWS and they are goin to put him to sleep because they claim that no one will wan to adopt him as he is blind and old(13 human years).But he is still fit and has a healthy appetite. My heart was broken when i went to see him yesterday.....i wish i could've done more....ask around more ppl to see if anyone could take him in...maybe leave him at the old house b4 the new tenants move in.maybe the tenants wouldn't mind having a dog. but in doing that, he may not be cared for properly.maybe i could go daily to feed him and walk him if i have a compound to keep him...that's the good side of me speaking...

on the other hand, he has become a burden to me...my time would have to be fixed to feeding him and walking him. i have to think of wat food to bring to him. he can't possibly eat dog biscuits only. my neighbour who loves animal is complaining that we are abandoning him and he is lonely. they suggest i bring him to PAWS.yeah rite PAWS would care for him. i wan to tell them that it is THEIR FAULT that my dog dies. i never wanted to bring him to PAWS.but my mom daily put worries into my mind about the dog saying no one is there..he is lonely...the neighbour complain 3 times, they r goin to call SPCA to check on us...they r goin to complain to MPSJ bout abandon dog..wat is he gonna eat...he hasn't eaten...he hasn't taken his walk to poo...she has to go to the house daily...she has to clean the house..blah blah blah...DAILY nagging....i can go crazy listening to her!

and i cried...i never tot i would...and i cry...thinking i have sent him to his death..and i couldn't be there when he is being put to sleep...he will never see another sunrise...taste his food...manja with his owners...he has been my closest friend...my only 'brother'...tho he never spoke a word to me...i know when he is happy...when he is afraid...when he knows he has been notti and about to be spank...he knows how to manja with me...

i wished i loved him more...care more for him...

i could never ask for a better dog....he has been a faithful and loyal companion....rest in peace...may you suffer no more....

1 comment:

pitamos said...

just wanna say.. i understand how you feel gal. i would feel the same way if i were forced to put my own dog to sleep. Have personally seen how PAWS put the animals to sleep.. it's a traumatic process. :(

draw comfort from Him knowing that your pet is in God's hands. :)

Bless you.