Friday, May 23, 2008

Temperate,temperature and thermometer...

When i was a child, i think and speak like a child..
Thus, when i'm at work, i put on my serious
'Med Lab Tech' mask...no nonsense, you-listen-to-me, what-is-wrong-with-you-ppl!
At home, i'm
'emo girl'...-_- wat?,wat-you-want?,so-easy-also-you-dunno?,do-not-disturb.
Outside with friends,i'm
'cheerful girl!' hey-wassup-ppl!oooooooooh..so-exciting! ^_^

okok...my point is..the above lar..and having so many masks...its 'killing' me softly'. i never thought much about these things before but now, its haunting me. Who am i in church?Why am i different when i'm at work or at home?
So, i'm like the Thermometer...that watever the TEMPERATURE it is that i am in, i'm at that Tempearture.
Temperate...my temperament changes as the temperature changes....
sigh..the Bible says either be hot or cold but not lukewarm. And don't be a hypocrite. gosh..i'm trying not to be a hypocrite...to be who i really am...this is a really hard topic to address...
i just...dun wan ppl to not believe in God bcos of me and my actions...

1 comment:

pitamos said...

you're not alone.. me feel and behave the same way too... well i guess literally every human being, cuz we ain't perfect. sometimes we take things for granted and expect ppl to reciprocate/give in to us.

but God's love never fails.. have to admit it takes a concerted and conscious effort to learn to love and accept the ppl around us.. that's why loving ppl is not easy