Saturday, September 27, 2008

Feels like the 23rd everyday...

yeap...23...i'm still 23...plus...x no of years. nah...it was my birthday this Tues...the celebration started on Mon nite...my dear friend from Aus came down to KL for our friend's wedding. so she decided to belanja me dinner on Mon nite...of all things, i asked for banana leaf rice in Bangsar....*roll my eyes* ppl earning 3 times more than me and i asked for banana leaf rice...hahaha...i began to realize that as i grow older and ahem wiser, i'm not so excited about eating really expensive food for my birthday but it is the friendship and time spent with friends that i treasure more. So even if u were to take me to mamak for my birthday, i think i can accept that because it takes more effort for u to take some of your precious time to spend with me than the price of the food=) gosh...i can't believe i said that but i still enjoy expensive food ok...like Jogoya, Italiannies, La bodega, Dome...Pizza Uno...Las Carretas, Sakae Sushi and more...
i really appreciate the effort and time taken by friends to just come together to celebrate my birthday...there was one group of friends who were really cute...they gave me a bunch of yellow gerberas AND St Ives products AND nail polish AND masks AND er...i forgot..but it was kinda cute cos its the FIRST time i got so many little gifts in ONE gift.so so cute...and of course, my friends are cute too..er...some may beg to differ=)
On my actual birthday day...i got a cake in church after prayer service!=) so nice...made by ElaineP's mom...sooo sooo nice...i've always enjoy cake baked with love.hahaha...and on Mon nite i had a karaoke session that was recorded...
do visit this website for more info cos this friend was so rajin...blogged it for me dy..haha..

www.andr3wz.blogspot.com

*please be aware of horrible sounding noises coming from this post.*
*and not for circulation!!!!!For your eyes and ears only!!!!!*

No comments: