Thursday, January 22, 2009

My favorite photos...from land down under..

Melbourne-with my uni friend, Melanie Tran(we met randomly and we became good friends)i like cos we both look good.hahahaha...
Same place..posing for an advertisement...yeah right...
Sydney-The Rocks somewhere..posing lar..
Sydney-The Rocks area..there was this painting on the wall..pretty cool stuff..i also saw joker which his face painted and walking down the street...haha
Sydeny-Opera house as the sun was setting. The sun sets at 9pm!Not bad leh..from my point and shoot camera..^_^
Sydney-Evie(Wilson's distant cousin)&I-I like the colors and natural poses..ahem..
Sydney-Wilson.Ing(Looking very happy while signing the papers-not bad kan..can capture the emotion..hehe)
Sydney-Cropley House(main entrance) I like how artistic this looks..hehe
Sydney-Queen Victoria station?I like cos i look pretty good too..hahaha

Canberra-Yenni's room and cat( The cat didn't bite me,yay!)
Canberra-Me.Yenni(Parliment House behind us)i like it cos i look pretty..haha..

No comments: