Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Newly wed's cooking...

I tell you..newly weds..they can cook a decent meal but my stomach can never take it...the 1st time i ever ate the food that my friend cooked(she was recently married then), it was wonderful...tasty..it was lasagna..wah..hardly get wan wor..and somemore she goes to church wan...sure learn a lot of recipes from the aunties that serve in the hospitality team..but..i was talking so much to them and i finished the whole thing by myself(they had some too but not as much as i had)...the next day or the night itself..i had diarrhea...oh man...it was awful...and it went for 1 or 2 days..seriously the type that makes you exhausted..wah..ok never mind...never been to their house for a meal after that...like a year now...hahaha

then this Mon i went to my friend's house for dinner...also recently married..5 months..and my goodness..i went to the toilet right after the meal...another round of watery stool and farts...-_- so...i concluded that before you all get married, please know how to cook and keep the food well..cos my friend..she served me vege that was in the fridge for 4 days..and she steamed it for 20 mins and served it and it had a weird smell..i tot it was vege smell and i ate some until her husband said..i think the vege is spoilt...and we all looked at the vege for 1 minute...then i threw it away and my friend got upset with her husband..'see lar!you make her scared to eat it!'
-_- no offense ler...if you are reading this..hehehehe..

No comments: