Saturday, April 11, 2009

Flying roaches and...

Yesterday was Good Friday, 10 April 2009. I just got home and it was a pretty good day for me...after 2 weeks of having my inbox jammed everyday cos of 80 emails daily asking questions for a simple thing and ppl replying with thanks or great or wonderful or please reply her(like duh!!!) and then just asking for clarification and confirmation....so, i'm very happy that normally in one hour, i receive 10-20 emails, but today for the whole day i only received 10 emails =D cos it was Good Friday in 90% of the offices worldwide and we poor West Malaysian don't have such holidays!!!=/ anyways, its a breather for me as i can take it easy and do my other work(which has been piling bcos of those emails and the horrible Excel sheets which must be updated daily and also my associate manager's work requests-__-)

Today we had a dept meeting...it finally dawned on me today why i din't pass my first interview in March 08 with this new company. I found out that the April 08 batch went to the Phillipines for training and my colleague who was at this training had to live with flying cockroaches in the class where they were being trained and also cockroaches crawling up the wall in their classroom...ewww...>_< Thank God i din't get selected to go in that April batch...if i did, i would have the most horrible time in my life >_<>
So for that, the 'reward' is.......i got to go to Taiwan! where everything is clean and i din't see a single roach crawling in the classroom^_^ even my hotel room is clean and air-conditioned.
God is so amazing kan...He already knows my need...even before i say it.
You're the BEST!!!^^

No comments: