Monday, April 13, 2009

Either or...

having my dinner halfway...just din't have the appetite to eat...a few thoughts on my mind...

I am either blessed or am a blessing...

what i am trying to say is that in life, i am either a blessing to someone or i need to be blessed by someone who will be a blessing to me.hahaha...macam so philosophical kan...hahahaha...=D

some blogs are fun to read...some are just pure emo such that you must be mentally prepared when you read it..

am getting really random here...
i thank God for friends who are around when you need their company and encouragement and laughter...friends who just loves you just as you are and enjoys your company...i can be really bratty and they will just ignore me but later make fun of me...its nice being spoilt sometimes but also depends on who i am hanging out with la...if with another 'kid' then gosh...i'll feel left out..haha..
yeap..so...friends mean a lot to me...because they are like my extended family(if we're close enough)i hope i can be there for them when they need a friend...wow...macam lagu pernah dengar...

do you know that my neighbour teaches piano and i think he or she plays the saxophone too??so cool kan...must get some friends and just jam some jazzy stuff with them...then i can practice singing too..hahahahahhahahaa..ok...randommmmm...sounds like Sam W =P

1 comment:

SheN said...

I'm not random. My thoughts are properly structured just that people can't keep up. You're the random one...