Monday, July 20, 2009

Babies and milk...

I just got back from visiting baby Isaiah...what a privilege to behold the one-week-old baby in my hands and to have him vomited some of his milk on me...hahaha..
such a wonder...1 thing i find about babies is that you can stare at them for the longest time and never get bored of them...and to have them looked back at you...wow..its like a priceless moment...
having captured their attention is like earning brownie points...like getting an A++ in your exam...
=D

I think they are the best stress reliever...well...maybe not when they feed at night and you have to be awake as well...
I would rush home right after work just to see my baby...when i have my own...haha...why?cannot talk about this meh?

anyways...i was thinking when i have my own wedding...i'm gonna have...buffet for dinner!hahaha..or lunch...
i don't want chinese round table food...i find it a waste to see so much food being thrown away!and i feel it...ya...i feel for the food...haha

erm...to be continued...battery dying...

No comments: