Monday, July 6, 2009

My hope, my dreams...

I found my camera ^_^
I don't know where i misplace my camera charger-__- it should be in 1 of the unopened boxes.

today as i try to be more aware of my surroundings when i drove, i drove past my house while holding the auto gate remote control. i was thinking why isin't my house gate opening...i have pressed the right button. Then my neighbour opposite a few doors away was looking at my direction and then i realized that i had drove past my house..the gate was behind me..can you imagine how red my face was?? i pretended that i was indeed at the correct position as though i wanted to reverse my car into the house...i did reverse in but my parking was lousy. i didn't bother reparking. gosh...all the trouble...what for? Just so my neighbour wouldn't think i'm a blur sotong.hahaha...

You should know by now that my title has nothing to do with this funny incident. perhaps it wasn't funny but still the title has nothing to do with how funny it should be.

i hope...i hope for many things...
i dream...not as many as i should...
We are firstly spiritual beings...if we know we should eat everyday, 3-4 times a day for our earthly body, what do we feed our spirit?
Word of God...now i understand why Jesus said that man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. what a revelation! and how often do i feed my spirit? once a day only. morning quiet time or night quiet time...

all my hope, all my dreams, God i lay them at Your feet...

No comments: