Sunday, September 13, 2009

The good ol' ways...

Letters are fun...

I enjoy receiving handwritten letters from friends...i remember when i was in Std 6, my classmate and i used to write letters to each other tho we see each other in class everyday...and every now and then i'll ask her if she received my letter and sometimes asked whether she has posted her reply to me..=)

someone used to write me a daily journal or diary..all the entries of what happened that day or what are the thoughts for the day would be compiled and sent to me when i was studying in Australia every 1-2 months.

i love receiving cards with personal messages in it. if it was posted to me, even better! the anticipation i felt when opening the envelope and then the card..wah...syiok man...like drinking coffee for some people...

^_^

No comments: