Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 9, 2009

Oh, what a glorious day...Its my Mom's birthday =)
Took half day off. Wanted to take her for some shopping then dinner but everything got delayed cos my dad had to finish some business before that.

It was kinda weird. We got in the car then started arguing about everything while in the jam and when we reached the restaurant, we ordered the food and had a normal dinner.
I learnt some things when taking my parents out to eat:
  • Let my mom choose the table then my mom will tell my dad to choose the table and ultimate decision maker is: my dad.
So everyone happy.
  • Next, looking thru the menu, its good to have the waiter standing nearby but not on your table. Observing and listening to your conversation. When we finally dunno what to order and made this statement, 'let the waiter recommend to us.' The waiter dashed to our table and suggested the Merdeka set menu. All 3 of us let out a sigh of relieve and said, 'Why didn't you tell us earlier??
hahaha...anyways, good dinner, took some nice photos and as i looked at my mom, she smiled. A real smile. From her heart.
Wow...i wished she would smile like that everyday.
Maybe she did but i din't noticed it. Maybe she doesn't cos she's tired. Maybe life has been hard that there seems to be no reason to smile(try having a dad like mine who lives for himself only.oklar..not THAT bad lar...)
oh well, its good to see her smile like that.

I finally signed up to TWITTERZ!!! yeah, was strongly encouraged to get an account for the sake of the ministry... ;)
and after delaying for a week or so, today after a disappointing news from work, i just wanted to be super rebellious.
Quite sad leh..my project canceled..its like..u're teaching but you've no students. So for me, its the same.i'm a CRA but project-less CRA. it decreases my value as a CRA. Thank God i'm bonded otherwise, i risk being retrenched...

So, since i've got lesser work to do now, might as well TWITTER! =P

yeah...so, i did. Signed up on 9/9/09. How cool is that?
Did you guys do anything cool today?cos you know...its like once every...10 years...hahaha..oh wait..maths wrong...er...90 years...
aiya...don't know..as long the day and month is the same, i'm happy =)

you know, i suddenly realized that i have a lot to thank God for...
thank God my parents are healthy and able-bodied.
thank God i have no lack.
thank God i am in church and serving Him and His people and people.
thank God i have a job (tho my project got canceled).
thank God i have friends and new friends.
thank God i have a new bag from Elo!!!<----this is like the best ever...i bought for myself with the excuse of 'Its my birthday gift' =D
thank God for the musical skills and talent given to me.
thank God for the beautiful skies.

yeah...and...many more.

God bless Malaysia.

No comments: