Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cartoons and TV2 movies...

when i was in primary school and high school...i knew wat my Saturday and Sunday and after school drill was...besides going for tuition and piano lessons and co-curricular activities.
By the way, when i was in school, i couldn't pronounce co-curriculum or co-curricular neither could i spell it. It just doesn't flow in my mind...it sorta gets stuck somewhere and i can only say..
co-*****kulum. i tongue-twisted at the *****part and end with -kulum.


Niweis, back to my story...my drill was to watch cartoons on Sat and Sun from 8.30 or 9 am to 12pm. Then lunch and nap or read a book, then check for the next best movie showing on TV and wait for that show which is normally at 2pm or 5pm. Then break for dinner and continue watching at 8.30pm or 9pm. Then it was bed time and prolly another round of reading. And while doing all that, i'll snack during the showtimes. I could finish the whole packet of Twisties and i will eat 2-3 packets in a week. And then at almost every commercial break, i will go to the fridge and look for food to eat. Maybe get a piece of chocolate, savour it in my mouth. Then back to my seat and then back again to the fridge. Otherwise, it'll be keropok in my mouth. Or maybe a time with my doggy like getting him frustrated while i bounce a ball in front of him. He'll go crazy and bark like mad cos he wanted the ball but he can't have it. Or i'll make him jump over the board that separates the outside to the inside of the house. I keep making him do that cos he does it so gracefully...he jumps over neatly until 1 day he couldn't jump over neatly. His back legs got caught at the board and he fell clumsily into the house...and i was surprised. i knew something was wrong with him and made him do it again a few more times..and about 20% of the time, he couldn't execute a perfect jump. Well, as time pass, he actually had glaucoma..the white stuff in his iris, so he was almost blind...

Anyways, basically i ate a lof of junk food and i was as skinny as a stick. I couldn't wear baby tees cos i look sunken in it. The day i could wear the baby tee my aunty gave me, i knew i put on weight. haha...so i never remembered whether i had flat tummy or how skinny my arms were. I was quite frustrated that i couldn't wear a lot of clothes cos i looked so skinny in it.
Now, i wished i had known earlier so that i would wear those nice size 6 baju!!!hahaha..

yeah..so, TV2 movies are fun to watch on Tues nite, Wed nite, Thurs nite and Fri nite.

No comments: