Tuesday, October 6, 2009

such a scene...

what a depressing day it has been...
right in the morning after prayer somemore...wah...really tested my temper.
i got a call from someone close to me and i shouted over the phone and i was so so so angry...
its ok to be angry rite...but the worse thing is, cos i shouted or at least i spoke with a loud voice that is obviously filled with frustration, almost my whole office heard my voice..they may not make out wat i said but they heard me...
and i'm supposed to be the salt and light at WORK...ARRRR!!!!

i f e e l s o s m a l l . . . . . as i was sending my boss home today(cos her car broke down), she asked me if i'm ok cos i shouted in the morning kan...and i innocently told her wat happened and asked her if i was really loud and she said yes.-__- to my horror now as i looked back..i'm like..oh gosh...my colleagues will never look at me the same again and they are going to think that christians are hypocrites and no difference from them!!!
in fact, they seem to behave better than i do!!i know..not supposed to condemn myself but i let my tongue slipped..i didn't control it...tho i was aware of wat was happening.
SIGH...and i was telling my boss about Jesus and christianity in the car...

aiyo..i wonder wat can God make out of this...

then then in the afternoon, i was in a TC and i almost fell asleep!!aiyoo...when i close my eyes, i almost dozed off and cos i was so sleepy, i keep fidgeting and when i close my eyes and force it to open again, my head hurts...aiyoo..such torture to be in a TC...or meeting. i hate meetings...cos i get sleepy...not that i hate the contents or the person conducting it.

No comments: