Sunday, November 1, 2009

1 Novembah 2-0-0-9

Man...wat a tiring day! super exhaustive for me...
my colleague from UK came to KL for holiday and it happened to be his wedding anniversary and he and his wife and cousin was here as well...myself and leechin took them around KL...me tour guide for the day. Met them in Ancasa hotel which is right next to Pudu bus station. Asked what they wanted to do few days before hand..did my homework and they told they wanted to see the fabrics cos his wife is a seamstress. I was like ok!let's check out Petaling street then we took a cab to Masjid India(wanted to go Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman). Gosh..then it was nearing lunch time and i was not familiar with those places at all..then there was this Indian guy with flyers for Gulati's telling us to go visit the shop and me being so tired and hot asked him where to get Indian food(thinking that we are in Little India so there SHOULD BE Indian food around). But lo and behold, we got led to this shoplot not too far off from the main street and they wanted us to go upstairs and there were a few guys waiting for us to 'usher' us upstairs and then next to that staircase was another restaurant and the guys there also wanted us to go into their shop. OH MY GOODNESS, i freaked out and say no. i don't even wanna go in there at all..so we left and then the Gulati's guy sort of tried to bring us to the store but we were just 'running' away from him...freaks!!!
ok..they are not but i hate this kind of treatment.
So, we ended up in Sogo foodcourt for lunch at 1.30pm. I didn't know that my UK colleague liked Indian food. So, wanted to take them to Brickfields but it was too far a journey and then they wanted to buy electronic stuff so after lunch took them to Low Yat by cab.oh my goodness...the jam...aiyoo...couldn't wait anymore so we got down at Pavilion walked to Low Yat. First time in history, KL stepped into LOW YAT...i thought it was some dodgy and dinghy place but it turned out to be looking better than Sg Wang.
HAHA...so i bought all my CD bag and stuff there..wasn't cheap k..maybe only hardwares are cheap.
so then go to Sg Wang..cos he wanted to buy titanium badminton racket..only to discover that in Sg WAng...sport shop ain't cool..so they only have 1-2 of those shops. Thanks be to God, at the first shop we enter...he bought his racquets and a pair of badminton shoes..yup..badminton shoes(writing essay when you are tired will jumble up your grammer). And he is HAPPY. Thanked me for bringing him there. By then, my other partner in crime has left me with 3 of them...and i coudln't wait to go home...hoped on the monorail only to discover we were on the wrong platform and made them go 1 big round back to their hotel. HAHA...and good thing that they were observant and didn't completely rely on me or else we'll board the train to the wrong direction and takes us another half an hour just to go back.
Said our goodbyes at KL sentral and i reached home at 8pm. totally mumified..slept and didn't hear the alarm in the morning!!!
Thank God there was another alarm at 630am(which was to remind me to pick up Joben) so that woke me up and i wondered what day it is. Took me a few seconds to realize that it is Sunday and that i'm late.

so..now, i'm home...grumpy...moody with my mom...now waiting to finish typing this so i can go to sleep...

good nite ppl...thanks for reading...hope you were entertained as much as i enjoyed writing it =)

No comments: