Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Its 1 more month to Christmas...

yeah!!exciting eh...so many great things have been happening in my life...
1_photo shoot for Christmas procduction...a first in my life and i'm so happy to be part of it..well..i really wanted to be as well if i could and God answered my prayer!

2_joined Acts Kids holiday program for the 1st time...was posted to schooling kids section and not bad...i could gel with them somehow and its fun! Also learnt about honour myself..gosh...i never tot that my offering to help parents wash dishes or throw rubbish is also one of the ways to honour parents...hmmmmm..

3_Christmas choir or dance..i think i've decided...unless God wants to deport me to another place..haha..

4_singing love songs medley with other people in some ppl's wedding..hahaha..all church friends lar..haha..its my first time and happy to be given the chance to do so...again, in the beginning i was like >_<>_< yes..i said it and sorta mean it...hahaha..

okok...good nites...

No comments: