Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ai....i mean...

my left eye is SWOLLEN...a bit more compared to my right eye...but i din't see any notti things...haha...

i wore my contact lenses for more than 12 hours...9am-12am. A few months back, was diagnosed with GPFC-Giant papillary follicular conjunctivitis meaning conjunctivitis caused by allergic reaction to contact lenses. Was told not to wear soft lenses but to wear hard lenses aka non-disposable type...where u have to use protein tablets to clean and soak type..its too much work! or...i could get Daily disposable lenses...hmmmm....expensive la...

Or i could sleep it off, but i dun wan to sleep!!i like to sleep but not at 8pm! u see..i get off work by 6pm and i only have 6 hours to do the things i wan to do...mius the jam back home..i get 5 hours..minus my dinner time and showering time and chores time....i get 3 hours plus..aiyoyo....how can i sleep early...only 3 hours to do the things i like...if go out, have to minus travelling time..then...somemore....i have to WORK on SATurdays!!! so...no sleeping in for me...on Sun go church lagi no sleep in for me...and i dun like to sleep early at nite...so...that mean..could it be?....i'm lacking sleep...and that probably aggravated the condition of my eyes...my specs is not so clear for me now...ever since i got the lense repaired AFTER i dropped it on the floor...wat else...i'm feeling miserable..haha..not...its so cooling here at the new house...

i wan a new job!yeah...random...but i do wan a new job....wat am i good at?....hey how bout singing?...sounds like good idea...or...i should teach piano...?got skill mar...just never polish lar..
no....i'm not THAT confused...

No comments: