Saturday, June 16, 2007

D&W's Wedding...

beautiful bride.me
The Yeo couple.me.elsa.ashley
Yes!i'm back...finally had the mood for blogging. I guess i have been happy so i haven't been blogging cos went out a lot...haha..nolar...happiness is a choice....so is blogging.hahaha..profound man...anyways=)
June 2 was the wedding day of my beloved friend Wei to her husband Doug...just some info, a few months b4 her wedding she was planning to have her make-up person(whom she knows as friend) to spend the nite at the hotel with her so that the next morning she din't have to rush...i felt a tinge of 'ouch! y didn't she asked me??' then with very thick face i said 'hey! i wanna sleep there too!'haha...of course she said can lar...haha...fast forward, 2 nights b4 her wedding, she smsed to remind me to bring my stuff and at that moment, i wasn't sure if i wanted to spend the nite with her anymore cos of some stuff.. i was planning to help the deco team with the decoration so i dunno if i could finish early and i din't wan to disturb her beauty sleep...that's only some of the reasons lar..in the end i decided to stay with her cos its once in a lifetime kinda thing!and she doesn't mind spending it with me!man...wat a privilege!why not kan??!watever the reasons were earlier..she is more important to me..hehe...so i rushed from work on fri and packed all my stuff for the next day and headed to Summit. so funny u know..she was at church hanging out cos she had nothing else to do!in fact, she had to ask me for dinner!~how blur was i...hahaha...so i teman her for her final dinner as a single at Kennedys...then i left for church to help out and was planning to be back at the room by 10ish but in the end almost 12!it was fun decorating the place...i love working with ppl who are creative..bcos i'm not so creative but i'm quite detailed so i get to offer my help=D

next day..she woke up early while i still laze around until the bridesmaid(aka Mich Cheam) came at 8am looking all prepared and ready to walk down the aisle!(which reminds me that i din't take any photo with her!!!)fast forward again...am at church, supposed to be head of ushers but i wasn't very sure wat to do until that morning where i had to run around and talked so much and telling ppl wat to do!...thank God there were extra help and most of the ushers were very sharp and din't need me to tell them twice wat to do....i tell them once and they got it done...great teamwork!i must say....i din't really get a feel of the wedding...but it felt really simple to me...it was a simple wedding....during the flower throwing time, i had a feeling she was gonna aim it at me...almost true enough...the flower landed in front of me which was caught by her niece!muahaha!=)
trying to capture the moment...(nice deco rite!?)
jason.elsa.me.lucas
me.elona

No comments: