Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sick again..

yeah...sick again...the last time was in April cos i blogged about it...funny...how being sick pulls you back to reality..it doesn't have to be terminal illness to make you think about life...about who are the important ppl in your life and who would be there for you and who cares for you....

its always nice to have someone care for you when u're sick...i love it...maybe cos i feel loved..there was a time when my mom din't care if i was sick....and i din't like telling her i'm sick cos she will start to nag bout me goin out everyday....not sleeping enough..so its like saying...its your own fault that u're sick so y should i care for you when you dun even care for yourself?...so mean kan...yeah...so i remember there was one time i told her...you don't care when i'm sick!then she will start to repeat her story of when she was sick, my dad and myself din't care for her...she has to take care of herself and even have to cook for us!!so...i dunno y she's still saying all this after so long.....but she's much better now....she doesn't say it anymore but she shows by her actions that she cares for me....she prepares breakfast for me every morning except on weekend...and she does my laundry sometimes....i guess now i understand and see how she loves me by her actions...

1 comment:

pitamos said...

Funny...my ma says the same thing too. Maybe it's just moms. Maybe it's us. Cuz ... I dont think I take that extra effort to care too when my ma falls sick. (sorry mom) :p