Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Funny story....=)

just wan to share something funny when i was in KK...
Nathan's bro was given the name Enoch by Alex cos he doesn't have a christian name...so...i was a little unhappy that he simply gave a name to ppl....so i asked Alex,'Why u name him Enoch?' then he said, 'oh...he looks like an Enoch. The name suits him!' and laughed...ok...come to think of it, the name DOES suit him...so i asked Alex to think of a suitable christian name for me...
so, as we were coming down from the mount K, Alex told me he got a name for me.so, i was excited and asked wat the name was. To my dismay, he said Jane. I'm like....wat???Jane??!!i was thinking of plain Jane...so now u think i look like a plain Jane lar!!!...or Jane Doe where nobody knows who that body belongs to...-_- he said...nono...imagine Jane Chee...sounds good ar...and suits you....
noooooo........i said. then lo and behold, the extremely quiet Daryl spoke, 'No, she's a kim.'
We were like..wat?(scratching our head). 'She's a kim', Daryl repeated. 'Kim Chee', he added.
and.....everyone laughed and agreed that was the name for me.
thank you for reading...hahaha...

No comments: