Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Random updates....wow...

yeah...its supposed to be random...anyways...bout my job interview...seems like i din't get it cos my friend that works there told me she saw a new person came in....so i didn't get it...well i din't feel like it was wat i wanted anyway. so now have to wait again and see what comes my way..yeah..felt a little sad but i guess it was expected cos if they were to call me to offer the job, i really dunno wat answer i would give,...then i blame myself for asking for a ridiculously high pay for such a simple job...haha...but tonight after prayer service, one fella gave a testimony of how God answered his prayer for a job by asking for a ridiculously high salary....so i guess i have to wait for my turn...it will come!amen!

then i had my wisdom tooth extracted this morning...i actually felt bad for taking an MC...cos i felt like i was fit to go to work...just not talk much lor...so the whole day till 4pm i was like agonizing over the thought that i should have taken half day mc so afternoon can go to work...or i should have put the appointment at 3pm so that i can work in the morning..then go see dentist..so that my boss won't think i'm doing this cos i wan to resign dy...aaah....i'm trying not to give them idea that i 'm resigning soon....sighh...the more i try to hide, the more obvious it seems eh...actually i ahd a great time today...besides the guilty feelings, i enjoyed being busy in the morning,being productive and all...then in the afternoon just feel like lazing...i wish i can have half day job!

sleepy now...the day is over...now a new day starts...how am i gonna survive it??hmmm be an overcomer....now thinking wat job i want to go into after this...

No comments: