Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My birthday in 2007...



jap restaurant..
ahhh....for the 2nd time in my life, i kena sabo...yes...it was fun...flour and egg...we played some games at the ss17 basketball court...they tricked me into playing a blindfolding game...after i kena sabo, i chased after those ppl that did this to me!!and dumped flour on them...well i tried to...after i had my 'revenge', we played with tanglung...ah...brings back my childhood memories...i love to play with tanglung...i love the glow from the candles and tanglungs..

b4 i kena sabo, i had dinner with a bunch of good friends(also the same ppl that sabo me) in Puchong...then b4 that for lunch i had Japanese food at Rakuzen!yummy!i've been working near Rakuzen for almost 3 years and stayed in Subang for 26 years and i never once step into Rakuzen...so for a moment, history was made..haha..some funny thing happened, when we were infront of the restaurant, the door slide open and i was the last to enter...so i tot i had to close the door and tried to pull the door shut(as i've seen many times b4 whenever i passed by the restaurant) but it wouldn't budge!i pulled so hard i was quite breathless, then i tot i should just leave it..after i let go, the door closed by its on.only then i realized it was an automatic sliding door...and i found out they recently change the door to automatic -_- good thing the place was quite dark cos my face went really hot...we had our own room!just nice for 8 fellas...and we laughed so loud and do stupid things..=D

look at Janet eat!and me posing...

No comments: