Saturday, May 9, 2009

weeeeeeeeeeeee......................^_^

After weeks of moving, finally i am settled in the new place AND developing rashes or heat rashes every day....-__-
itchy...red spots on the hands and legs and sometimes face...

anyways, ^_^ i'm glad to be able to blog again...cos the phone line wasn't changed to the new add and also the tm ppl say, must do one by one..so now change line dy, then only can change name then only can transfer streamyx..they told me 3 working days...yup...not any earlier..rite..=/

so much on my mind to pour out...argh..where to begin...lets begin with randomness!^_^
  • I have a shoe rack still unassembled in the box. tot i needed someone strong to do cos the wood is freaking heavy!but its still there...will attempt it...soon...
  • i wan to have my own Ipod..sounds like the coolest thing to have...alright, the marketing ppl r really good...eh..no...the advertising ppl...cos they make me feel like i'm losing out by not having one.
  • I a m n o t g o n n a b e h i t b y t w e e t e r . . . y e t
  • gosh...the above sentence took a while to be typed out-__-
  • i wan to get a haircut!
  • i wan to buy perfume
  • i need that set of drawers in Ikea
  • i need a table light...kononnya untuk baca buku-buku
  • so i would need to buy books to read or borrow...
  • i need another day off
  • i dunno wat to wear for tomorrow's occasion...=/
  • Star trek's goooood..i wanna work in a place with smart and handsome looking dudes...totally...@_@
  • some ppl abandoned me to go watch wolverine=/ ok fine...i gave them permission to 'dump' me...can u sense the inner disatisfaction?or what word is it?
  • i told off my PM nicely in a email...never underestimate what i can say when i'm angry...the most logical and rational thing can actually be uttered by me...like...whatever...
some fortunate ppl saw my dark side...like...you know...tan? ok..lame...they heard me talked super a lot and laughed non stop at my own jokes and every word that comes out from K's mouth and i tried to tell a story which potong stim and me trying to cover that up by saying..'its MY TRADEMARK' of telling a story...-__- you wouldn't want to have anything to do with me that nite i tell ya...

ok too much info for a day...time to hit the sack and snore....opppsss...did i say i snore...no i din't...duh....
...............

No comments: