Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blue strap...

arrrrggghhhh.....i watched as my blue bra strap went into the toilet bowl together with the water that i was using to wash my clothes...-__-

of all days...its the nicest blue bra strap i ever have and the only one i have that compliments my green top. aaaarrrgghhh...so frustrating! sakit hati alsooooo.....so much info kan...now u know what color bra i have -__-

gosh...i can't stand not doing anything on a weekend...people look forward to weekends but to me (at least for now), i dread Saturday...and i dread Mondays...not cos its Monday-so-i-have-to-go-work-thing but cos its dependent on how my Sundays have been. Maybe it just has been particularly difficult to deal with these past few months. Not that i'm not doing anything to make it good but i guess its a season in my life which i have to walk thru and overcome it and hopefully the sun will shine again...does anyone else feel like me too or i'm just weird?

I think i am an idealist and a perfectionist. But not to the extreme but of course more inclined towards this part than being a realist and a practicalist. There are times when it gets to me and i wished i could just let go of what i am holding onto. Expectations. I know i'm not perfect but pride says i am better than you, you and you...

Love bears all things, hopes all things...Love never fails...

On a happier note, last Friday my boss gave me a prtty good review regarding my performance at work. Despite the setbacks and difficulties at the first few months, it seems i have improved tremendously according to my boss and some unnamed(and unknown to me!) colleagues. All this happened after i have been praying for an increment. Hopefully God will give me more than i could ever think or asked for!hehehe...why not lar...we serve a big and faithful God mar...
hmmm...then i should also pray for more love when i look at ppl thru my eyes...
love...she's got a rotten attitude!!
love...aaaarrrrhh..i just want to slap that annoying boy!
love...how in the world they get their driviing license!
erm..and patience...
*pengsan....***

No comments: