Sunday, May 31, 2009

Foot pad...

I tried this Kinohimitsu-thingy which is a foot health pad...supposed to remove toxic from body by attracting the negative ions from your body. So the food pad is initially white in color and it will turn to gray,brown or yellowish brown kinda color to indicate the amount of toxin you have in your body...you stick the foot pad at the sole of your feet before you go to sleep.
I got really excited at the first night and the first thing i did when i woke up next day was to remove the patch to see what color it had be come. And ite looks greyish brolwn...hmm...i have no idtea what tthat means. And the niext night lalso the same color. and so is. the 3rd nite except it became a little bit lighter...so i'm thinking...perhaps this doesn't work on me after all...i still feel as sleepy and tired as ever.

my legs are having rashes now...gosh...its super itchy and i can't do anything to make it less itchy..tried putting on lotion and baby oil and it still doesn't work...the best so far is to scratch it and feel the burning sensation on my skin...but its bad method cos its creating scars on my legs if i scratched too hard...-__- sigh...why oh why...?when is it goin away for good!!??when will my healing come...?it should come now!!!
anyways...

Body shop had sale and i couldn't resist not buying the EDT that was on 50% off!that's only RM24 for 30ml. And its Body Shop wor...well..i wanted a new perfume anyway so...it came at a good time...

will post up some pictures soon...when i find my camera...hehehe

No comments: