Monday, March 26, 2007

Imagine me...
















Imagine me, being free,
trusting You totally,
finally, i can imagine me.

I admit, it was hard to see,

being in love with someone like me,

finally, i can imagine me.

lovely song by Kirk Franklin.
such beautiful voices and piano sound...

ok..am sounding emo. i think i will always be emo. Do i talk loud enough? how come some ppl dun wan to know wat i think or say? i tried sharing my life with ppl whom i tot would be interested to know but....when i say or ask something, and got the ball rolling, the extrovert in the group will take over the conversation.
maybe i'm not confident enough to carry out a conversation with a group of ppl but i have no problems if its only 2 of us.

I think they listened even when i seem to be a small voice talking at the back.bcos they remembered when we talked bout the same thing again.

i guess i just have to learn to speak louder and not think insecurely...

some ppl may not want to know but true friends will want to know=)

what a difference a day made...=) song by Jamie Cullum....very relaxing.

1 comment:

pitamos said...

Btw me heart Italian food tooo!!! Hahaha, have tried all those places you mentioned in yer profilee.. nxt time we go makan togeda-geda k? Haha, when I've got the cash.. and I'll be graduating soon! (only 1 more day of class, then one exam in April and ITS OVER!)

Yes, sometimes I guess we have to learn to deal with our insecurities, the speck in our eyes first, before we start dealing with the log in other people's eyes... haf to admit sometimes I myself become the extrovert in the group.

Sigh, I guess it's also a matter of striking the right balance: whether is it necessary to speak or refrain from doing so. People who have a continuous need to speak might suffer from insecurities, hence their need to be heard. Vice-versa, those who are too introverted might suffer from the same thing as well.

Oh yeah, do you have Gmail by the way? I think I asked you the other day, but haven't gotten a reply yet. :p If you do, then I can send you my blog invite, since it's only for private viewing only. Thanks ya gal.