Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Boon Wei!


Yes....its Boon Wei's birthday today. In my mind, i actually call her 'Bonkers'. dunno why...but the word just pops up each time i think of her name.haha....

let me tell you how i got to know her...She came to Acts Church on one fine Sunday. I was already a regular there but i find her so friendly...as if she's been attending Acts for a long time dy..got to know her better when we both joined the dance team for Christmas at the Park in 2000 or 2001. Then i left for Aus and she went to UK. during the time we were apart, we still kept in touch thru email and icq(good ol' ICQ). she shared her life, her ups and downs with me and i felt privileged that she would confide in me.(remember my insecurities issue??hehe) of course, i felt like a terrible confidant for her...but she never saw it that way..(thank God!) eventually, i had my shares of trouble and she was always there for me from the very beginning...i never had a friend like her and i'm truly blessed to have her in my life. I still feel like a terrible person to confide in but i try my very best to be there for her and cherish her friendship.
soon she'll be married to the man of her dreams ;) and i hope we'll still hang out together like girlfriends do and when i have my own family too, we'll hang out as family friends...how cool is that....=) provided she doesn't move to Kuantan.and i dun move elsewhere...but i know...no matter where we go, we'll still keep in touch cos she always makes time for me tho she was dating Mr. Right.

'Oh, that You would bless me indeed and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that i may not cause pain!'So God granted him what he requested.
1 Chron 4:9

So, we the yellow pg girls celebrated her birthday with a wonderful dinner at Pizza Uno! yes..Italian food...yummy...we had pasta and pizza and Tiramisu cake for her! and of course...we sang her the birthday song with the 'help' of the waiters and waitresses.they played guitar..yup..out of tune=)

here are some photos...(if only i know how to use Youtube..got movie also..)
Wei.Tracy.Amanda

me.Elaine.Sam

No comments: