Friday, March 9, 2007

My First Time!

Its happening!i'm writing my own BLOG!i never tot i would have one!now ppl can know bout me!muahahaha....

hmm...i dunno wat to say....oh!something happened to me today. encountered snatch thieves on bike!when i was walking home from work, i heard motor bike sound behind me. just to be safe(hopefully not paranoid!), i turned and looked behind me and saw 2 fellas on bike almost right behind me! i quickly ran to the outter part of the road where there was grass and small longkang. i wasn't paranoid!the bike was on the wrong side of the road so obviously they were snatch thieves.
they stopped and asked wat's wrong? my goodness!ever heard of thieves asking u if u're ok? i looked at them with a deadly stare and shouted for them to go away!(you jerks!but the words din't come out of my mouth...duh...)by the way, there was a car parked there so the car was between me and the thieves.(thank God for the car!)so the car 'protected' me from them. they left and as for me, i continued my journey home. then the stupid jerks came back the 2nd time!!! this time, im more alert than ever. i saw them but they din't see me at first. when they saw me, they were coming towards me again. this time i wanted to run again but got smart(thank God for alert mind!) and nearby was a tree and under the tree were broken pots.
i walked to it (slowly but steadily)and picked up one piece of the broken pot and looked at them with the look come-near-me-if-u-dare! immediately, i tot i heard them say 'shit!' and made a u-turn and sped off.

man....my heart was pounding and my face flushed red...i reached home and fumbled for my keys and my mind making a mental note to walk away from my house if i hear motorbike sound nearby...(so that they dunno where i stay)so....got home safe.told my mom and not long after that, i saw them again...i suppose looking for me...i called the police and reported the incident.

i was so angry and scared.......angry for victimising girls or ppl with handbag.and scared bcos it was 2 guys against 1 girl. by the way, the thieves were indian...not being racist here but just becareful lar..one older and one young.got misai wan the older one...the young one looks early 2os...

not gonna let this ppl go if i ever see them again...this time will look at the plate noand be sure of the no and bring a pepper spray and make them fall off their bike and beat them up till they can't get up!!!!!!!!hate ppl like this!

tho i'm safe....i think i'm traumatised.....i tot i left work earlier today so i can go home and relax and take a nap...but as i close my eyes...i kept thinking bout it......

physical wounds heal....but mental wounds...takes longer to forget...

so that's it from me....glad to have you visiting my blog! got many more wonderful stories to tell!
but today is a testimony of God's protection in my life.......gotta always pray and have faith in God...cos i tot...wat if i got hurt today...would i still say God is good...?i dunno...but i hope i would...

bet u din't know i have so much to say leh....tired of reading this now??dun be...cos more will come your way.....even if u dun read it...i'll still write...hahahaha

1 comment:

Mr Han said...

Welcome to the blog world....