Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Missing you guys...

during lunch today, i suddenly had this feeling that hit me.....i actually MISS my cousins in Batu Pahat.....my parents just got back from there and it was the Merdeka long weekend and i wanted to go but i couldn't cos of work commitment!(see!hospital opens on Sat!!!)

so my friend was talking bout how she always advised her girl cousins about BGR and they r still teens and how sometimes they dun listen to her and how frustrating it can be...then i tot bout my cousins...some of them are still young and i hardly have anything to do with them...i only see them once a year and besides that, i never talk much to them...the only time they see me...we dun talk much....i felt i should start to build a relationship with them now so that i can be a part of their life now....b4 its too late when they r all grown up and have their own mindset and i can't do much to shape them into the person they are meant to be!!! i dun wan to be a bystander in their life...and my mom tells me that they looked up to me cos i study till university level and not all are the studying type...so its like....you are this example that they want to be....'-_-

will make an effort to give them a call soon or chat online with them or send them birthday cards...

No comments: