Sunday, September 9, 2007

Mom's bday!



Today is my mom's birthday!i took her and my dad(my dad's birthday was 2 weeks ago and mine in 2 weeks time!) to an Italian dinner(more bcos i like Italian food =D) at Pizza Uno in Taipan..i was like thinking about wat kinda food to order since Friday nite!cos they are quite fussy about food and they can't take too much milky and cheesy stuff...so carbonara is out....and lasagna....finally, i chose Oven Baked Chicken(OBC) and Aglio Olio with Grilled Prawns and also mushroom soup..my verdict.....its definitely not the kinda food i would order for myself (except mushroom soup)but i wanted them to enjoy the food and not worry bout the cholesterol or stomach upset after eating...and they loved it!i'm so glad....they think the food was great!like i said...i like chessy stuff and tomatoish stuff...so it was ok to me..but i think the standard for the food dropped....cos the food presentation wasn't very good for both the dishes and the taste wasn't that great too...i just asked my mom if she had any stomach upset and she said no....phew...=) i forgot 1 thing...i forgot to buy her cake....tmr lar..haha..
see wat i mean....-_-

No comments: