Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What the...?

i was reading an article from a women's magazine...can't remember wat it was about..and the author wrote this,
'You should keep your mind open but not too open that your brains fall out.'

i'm like..this is sooooooo coooollll!! yeah...i shared it with my PG members...they have this face -_- and i think they asked...wat happened to you?
haha...i think i hang out with my new colleague too much..we gotta stop meeting everyday!haha...noler...not pak tor-ing...but feels like it cos like everyday also talk and see wan...

i love my new couch..its sooo comfortable...and it has 3 little dark brown pillows..for the 1st few days, i'd wake up a little earlier than usual just to lie down on the couch and i look forward to go home after work so i can sit on the couch and watch my fav shows on the tv...yeah...obsessive..have u seen it?no...too bad...u gotta come visit me ; )
now u have an excuse to visit me..not to see me but to see my new couch...haha..=D

No comments: