Sunday, March 30, 2008

Quaterly P-KPI...

haha..my personal key performance index=)
As the month comes to an end, a quarter of a year has passed-_- so fast leh...and just 3 months ago i was making resolutions...and let's see wat i've 'hit' so far..in random order.

Modelling...

Well i didn't exactly model for runway..But i did some photo shoots with a friend who works for a magazine. Sorta like a makeover thingy..and i got to know a makeup artist who's really bubbly=) so 1 resolution accomplished! Thank you for including me in the shoot. I dunno how it'll turn out but hopefully its pretty.hahaha...

Bagan Lalang...

I went there for an overnight Family Day trip organized by my dept. Its a beach near Sepang and KLIA . Ok not too impressive for the beach but the sand was really nice..small grains and soft...It was low tide when we arrived about 4pm. Played some games and the best part for me was flying the kite! I used to try to make my own kite and fly it but it never worked. So now the place was right and the kite was there!haha..i thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Its really satisfying to see my kite fly higher and higher and when it flies higher...the prouder i am(pat my own back...good job girl!).hahaha...We can watch sunset on the beach and its really lovely. I love watching sunsets becos it reminds me that i don't have to do any work after that..can relax, chill...i don't really like sunrise bcos it reminds me that i have to go work!!-_-
as simple as that.....er...ya..
At night we had bbq prepared by my collegue's husband who's a chef in our company...so i jokingly said..eh clocked out at work now clock in for work in Bagan Lalang..haha..yeah..so funny. We had so much food...rojak buah, satay, roti Arab. curry chicken, bbq chicken wings, lamb, prawn, fish, bbq sauce(homemade), chili sauce, oreo's cheesecake, ketupat, tea, cordial...that's all i can remember...and we had load of gifts and games. One amazing thing i noted was during cleaning up, most ppl helped with clearing up and stacking up the chairs and throwing rubbish and washing up...amazing...u would have tot u're in church camp but all these things were done without having to scream for ppl to help. amazing...and these are non-christians..
i've never seen ppl so bergotong-royong before...it makes me feel so proud of my colleagues. Its really like a family.Though we have our own way of doing work...and sometimes we just hate the way they work but when we play, we don't go into working mentality. its just amazing...=) and i'm so proud of them.Diagnostics rocks!!!

Vegetables and fruits...
I had lots of veges and fruits during the fasting weeks prior to Easter..and i noticed i went to toilet everyday. normally i would go every few days...so its a good experiment.hahaha...

1 comment:

pitamos said...

Haha, my pleasure dear. ;)

Btw, Bagan Lalang seafood and nasi lemak rocks!!