Thursday, April 3, 2008

Heavenly Father...

My heavenly Father thinks the world of me...i wonder wat does my earthly father think of me? am not putting down my dad or mom..i think they are the great parents. I just wanna write some stuff about them which i seldom share of..
My mom is a realistic person. I think she is also wise. She's more liberal than my dad and definitely more open-minded than my dad though she has her own belief system...i value the experiences that she shares with me regarding work or friends or about ppl. I love the stories she always tell me like how Chinese New Year, Mooncake Festival, dumpling season and tang yuan thing came about...wah...i remember being very absorbed in her story telling when i was younger and always enjoy listening to it cos each time i hear it, i felt i learnt something new about the story which i never knew before..no, she din't change the story. Now that i'm older, i feel very annoyed when she starts to tell me stories..about this person la...that person la...this news she read in the papers or magazines and any kind of complaints-_-
My dad is...weird.to me lar..he talks a lot to strangers and tells them everything!!!even the guards at the place where i stay knows where i work!!!@_@ he doesn't think highly of me cos of certain remarks he made when i tell him i wanna do this or be that...that's wat i think. i have very little patience with him which i know i shouldn't be..oh well..he also makes the weirdest remarks..i'll be like huh???maybe he's just shy...but i know he loves me cos he caught grasshoppers for me when i was young...and sent me overseas to study(maybe a way to get rid of me??hehe..)reminds and takes my car for services almost each time it needs servicing.(other times i take lar...er...like 2 times...hahahaha)

how nice it is...to know that you are loved and cherished for who you are...

No comments: