Saturday, August 2, 2008

The day comes...

It finally came...the day to leave this place and move on to something else. Been seeking for a new job for since a year and 7 months ago..always knew the day would come but didn't know when.
It was sudden, just a little surprised, joyful...then reality sets in...so many details to worry about but i'm continuing to put my trust in the Almighty One, Prince of Peace, Lord of Lords, Jehovah Jireh..reminding myself daily...do not worry.

i've actually started preparing myself mentally that i won't be in my current workplace for long.there's nothing majorly wrong with my department, different work culture but i will miss the people greatly...they accepted me for who i am with my bad temper and i dunno-wat-else...i have always told myself to give my best at work and not slack or get involve in any gossips. These people have become like a family to me, i can always count on them at work and i've always loved goin to their houses for Hari Raya celebrations and eating all the cookies they brought during festive seasons and some of the doctors have become like friends to us and it makes work really fun because we all have 1 common goal ie to give the patients our best services and right diagnosis for right treatment. Though sometimes when we are busy and we get on each other's nerves, there was never any hard feelings that developed(for me lar...) and some of them are so passionate about their job tho it may just be simple clerical work but they do their best and treat every patient with care, their passion inspire me when i feel discouraged.

The frontliners-Kak Salbiah, Nadiah, Azu, Rusman
The 'techies'-Kak Saly, Nor, Mages, Malar, Jun
The 'technoes'-Bel, LML, Wan, Johnson, Suhaimi, Ayu
The audiologists-Dalila, Razuan
The heads-Amy, Boss(Othman Black)

as for the new job, i'm looking forward to it...i dunno wat it'll bring...will the people be as nice as my current colleagues or nicer?i have a very very nice and lenient boss who allows me to slack whenever i want.and prolly gave me such a good appraisal that i got a good increment.
Praise God for blessing me with all these good things...giving me favour with my bosses..
will blog again when i start working...
so much worries...in my head..but i gotta do this..i gotta go...and try cos i dun wanna live not knowing wat would happen if i didn't try...

No comments: