Monday, August 18, 2008

Last Mon of this week...

I told myself that i'm gonna blog everyday about how i spend my last days in SJMC...now that i'm hungry, i'm gonna make this short..i had tosai for breakfast, courtesy from my dad who was very rajin to go out and buy back breakfast.i left my house kinda late today but amazingly i reached my office carpark in less than 15 mins!gasppp**this is a wonderful start to my day...lovely Elaine decided to take me out for a farewell lunch today!woohoo..i love goin out for lunch...and she also called 2 other friends along...it was a nice lunch.

Work was as usual and thankfully not many patients..i met an aquaintance when i was in ICU after grudgingly sent a patient back there...and found out that she stays nearby my house. i offered to give her a lift home and invited her to our YWA event...alamak!i forgot to bring home a flyer for her...i was supposed to also give Moses a lift to church but i totally forgot about him as i was driving towards the roundabout. My new friend then asked,'eh...wat bout your friend that you're supposed to pick up?where are u going to pick him up?' I gasped loudly as though something bad has happened. but...no worries, still can make a turn to pick him up, i said. Then i had dinner at home and found that i have more than enough time to reach church on time for dance and choir practice...wow..i guess when one does God's work...you'll find that u have more than enough time for other things as well...so coooollll...
now i'm still hungry and gonna finish up my last doughnut from J.Co. adn dream about shopping in Taiwan...sigh....lovely...

No comments: