Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Of all cramps...

My butt muscles decided to rebel against me last nite...they formed a really tight line somewhere beneath all my butt fats down to my left leg to rebel against me making them work so hard for 1 night...u see..i made them make me jump and land and jump up again and support my whole weight on just 1 leg...they protested for 5 minutes...then my knees tried to start a protest too but it backfired on them cos i only made them do a short but hard work. Then my back muscles threatened me that if i bend them any more than they are normally...they will also start a protest.
sigh...of all cramps..dun ever get your butt muscles angry cos...they hit u real hard till u sweat and u can't even scream to relieve the pain and u have to cringe for 5 minutes...that's hard work...

No comments: