Friday, August 22, 2008

Its Thurs dy...

ohhhh myyy gooodddnnneeessss....i've missed out on 2 days and today will be another miss out...gosh..i've never been so busy in my whole life..yes..till this age...every night reaching home at 11-12ish midnight...and now i'm having a headache..and i haven't packed my bags for training this Sunday...aaaaaaaahhhh
help me God!!
and i'm still online...so duh...
today i bought a huge Secret Recipe cake called Yogurt Cheese for my dept. They finished the whole cake while i only had a small slice...LML was really nice and bought me a piece of Durian Cheese cake...wah...so rich and heaty leh....maybe that's wat is causing my headache now..
then after work today i went to my new office to collect me laptop...for work purpose lar...and car sticker and pass and pass...while the lady was explaining how to access this and that...i felt super super weird..not cause i was tired and sleepy but because i felt like i'm being 'owned' by 2 companies...i was trying to absorb all the information she gave me while at the same time i was thinking my last day is coming in 2 days time and how i need to go home now to rest so that i can work better the next day...of course...i din't go home and rest...i went for Revolution COnference!!PARTY! met up with Qing L and Kathl and really really wanted to take them out for supper but i'm pretty much washed out then...
supposed to practice more for dance but thank God..it was cut short...i can't take it anymore...gotta sleep......zzzzzzz

No comments: