Monday, June 1, 2009

I think there are...

....rats on my roof. They keep making the scratching sound...the sound is like amplified and i can hear it from my room tho i'm not near that part of their...nest. ewwww...feel like taking the insect aerosol and spray...but...i wonder if it will poison them and then they die there and then...sure got rotting smell...and then..aiyo..why i talk like so bimbo...
and then hor...cats in the city don't live like cats...they live like humans.

>_<

Its time to recharge my laptop battery...yay!

I just wanted to say:

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

and

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

No comments: