Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Well...

i'm not feeling well today...having a sore throat that's been making my face hot and cheeks pink..can be a good thing...makes me prettier=)

i wish someone would care when i fall sick...i wish someone would know when i fall sick..(besides my parents) i wish someone would just pamper me when i fall sick.
instead of being a spoil sport for choosing not to go out with friends or watch movie or go mamak, i wish they would know that i REALLY WANT to go out with them but i can't cos i'm not well. and the fact that i sometimes i would put them first and still go out tho not feeling well...i dunno..stupid?

but do u understand my heart? do u know how much i wan to be accepted in the group and crowd? do u know.......my heart?

my mom always say...if u dun take care of yourself, no one will. i always beg to differ...but it seems like wat she's saying is right. for now, my parents care for me....but when they are gone, who will.....

ppl dun ask how u r....they expect u to tell them...but dun u know that, that's the reason y we dunno much about others....cos we never care enough to ask or know....or maybe no one cared enough to ask me....

Is Jesus enough for me?Is He all that i need? i want to believe so...He has to be! Who would die for me?only Jesus did...

No comments: