Friday, April 6, 2007

Happy Wedding!


group photo...the only one with Ethan and Nicole.

Last sat was my nephew's wedding..yup..he's older than me by 5 or 6 years. Finally Ethan and Nicole was married on 31 March after 13 years of dating-ship at Victoria Ballroom in Holiday Villa.
The ballroom was built next to a lake or on the side of the lake...anyway...can see water next to the window...yeah...cool...

i think they r an awesome couple. my nephew is rather leng chai and he's so faithful and loyal to Nicole...and she is a very cheery lady...very friendly and motherly and loving and of course pretty too...both of them travel a lot and u wouldn't believe it if i told u that they spend more time apart than together...amazing...their love withstand time and distance...

My cousins and i...i'm the youngest in that generation.
my mom and i

my niece and i..

No comments: