Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm glad=)

I'm glad i have food to eat, car to drive, friends to hang out with, friends to laugh and cry with, computer that can go online, bed to sleep, money to spend, church to attend, job that pays ok, parents that cares, tv to watch!

i should thank God for all the blessings and blessings in disguise He has given me.

i'm very full now because i had dinner at Wai Sek kai in SS2. then went to the mamak area for fried oysters and squid(must go to uncle stall). So i'm in a thankful mood=)

i do realize that i tend to blog when i'm down...its sort of my release 'place'.but now i want to also blog of the happy times i have in my life....er...we'll just end here for now..am goin to climb Gunung Nuang so more stories and pictures. oh...another thing i was grateful for was my colleague kindly switched her annual leave for me so that i can attend Bernard's wedding!God bless her abundantly and exceedingly in her life. she's very studious. She's sowing her 'seeds' now and one day she will reap the 'fruit'.in her work i mean=)

where am i sowing mine?in friends mainly...i dunno wat kinda fruit i will get..hahaha..lazy to write dy....good nite...

3 comments:

NDr3w said...

Hi again! Glad you are happy and fulfilled :).(I miss Malaysian food.aka SS2 hmmm )Can't wait to go back to Malaysia..hehe... God bless

pitamos said...

Fried oysters.. yeah the one at SS2 is awesome stuf! All the best in climbing Nuang.. heard someone mentioned he's gonna climb it too..Alex Au-Yong? lol

pitamos said...

oh wait.. maybe he climbed it long time ago de