Wednesday, November 28, 2007

50th post....gals and guys

I've reached my 50th post..and i'm in a good mood today..my thoughts are not so clouded with many things and i can feel the sun shining =)

so...why the change?to tell u honestly, i haven't had a good lunch since Mon. I dun even have time to take my lunch break and after i eat, i have to get back to work. Actually, its exciting being busy but i get grumpy when i can't have lunch. And special treat today!i have my 1st bubble tea for the week!ya....maybe the sugar got me high..i had lunch at 4pm but i get 1 hour break!woohoo..and it was time to go home..
i noticed that i can't give definite timing in my work so i always try to give the closest estimate..and in the morning i get bugged by all these calls asking wat time can u test this patient or doctor said must do in the morning or must do today cos patient got SPM....i hate all these excuses because it shows ignorance of the other party to wat and how we do our work. And please, its not like we suddenly come up with new protocols or procedures. Miscommunication is such a big problem and still unsolvable.
Somehow, amidst the busyness and nerve wrecking timing, God just puts everything in place. I dun want to stay back to do OT and God just arranges my timing so i hardly stay back.I din't have to worry and when i did, i only caused more problems.

anyways, after my lunch and since i'm in a good mood, i had a chat with my patient asking wat he does for a living since i noticed his left arm is bigger than the right arm. some fish or seafood thingy...i dunno!i can't make out wat he's saying.i think its some deck work...dragging...pulling...loading seafood and fish.ahhh.....i asked if it pays well...he kinda like sheepishly nodded his head..man...
Why are we studying so hard to get a good job in some nice office???we should be dragging fish from the boat to deck and work only 10+ hour for 10+ days every month with a fat paycheck!

On the other hand, i heard of comments saying church girls are boring and sad to say, some church guys agree!ok..i din't interview all the guys lar...but i hear of this once in a while from guy friends. Then some ppl say church guys are immature...
I just want to say that..being a church girl, i do not think that church guys are immature and certainly i dun agree that church girls are boring. I think they r the beautiful in their own way and mature in certain things tho not everything. I think the guys in church who are commited to God and submit themselves to leadership are made of great stuff. Guys have this desire to be respected and admired and for them to humble themselves, get rid of the prideful ego and say 'I'm committed to God and church and i submit to the leadership appointed over me.' is a respectful trait and definitely not an immature person. They maybe immature in other things but humility is their greatest strength. As for the girls, you just gotta take time to know them that they are not boring creatures adhering to the rules of the church. Instead, allow them time to bloom and help bring out the best in them and u'll see that they are not so boring after all...

Peace...
so this is wat i think now...i wonder if it will change..

No comments: