Thursday, November 29, 2007

To justify self righteousness...

i'm offended!so easily offended...i try not justify it but it always brings me to self righteousness..
i din't do anything wrong by coming here...i merely wanted to follow a friend and to observe the happenings of this place...but it wasn't meant for outside observation..as i found out later..
then...i get all worked up when ppl dun do work my way...my way is the fastest and most efficient.
driving...y the stupid fella....cut into my lane...no signal pun....terrible....can't even be decent on the road....aiya...drive so fast, still end up the same...oh my gosh, its peak hour, pls drive faster or the traffic light will turn red!!!

ok...can't think dy..in the morning i can think more cos get worked up more..haha...now brain power slowing down...getting ready to go on stand-by mode.

i think for now, i'll stay in msia....as much as i wish to go aus or other place, my work or the work done in me is still in progress...i dun wanna leave matters unsettled, potentials unveiled.

erm...i just received yet another wedding invitation for next month....-_-
2 on the same day...which 1 to go??Singapore or Klang??
so difficult to decide...both also good friends of mine...but s'pore expensive lar..


i like this photo..look so cute..hehe

No comments: